COVID-19 Website Notice
We are very happy to have been given the go-ahead to reopen our tattoo studios, and while we can’t wait to welcome our clients back, there are a number of things to prepare first. As we phase in opening each studio, there will be some differences in the way we operate and things you should be aware of before you book with us.
- We will be operating on an Appointment Only basis; no walk ins will be allowed for the foreseeable future. The best way to contact us about booking is to email your closest studio, or give them a call.
- Our studios have always had extremely high levels of hygiene and this will continue once we reopen. In addition, our staff will regularly clean high-use areas and surfaces throughout the day. There will be disinfectant wipes available for cleaning your phones etc, please dispose of these in the bins provided and do not flush them in the toilets.
- We will provide touch-free hand sanitising on entry to the studios, please use this as soon as you arrive. There are plenty of handwash facilities so you can regularly use these throughout your appointment. It will be mandatory to wear a face mask while you are in the studio, these can be provided if you do not have your own.
- For the time being, you will not be able to bring friends or family with you to your appointment. We must control the number of people in our studios to ensure social distancing is in place wherever possible. If you must bring someone with you, please call the studio at least 48 hours prior to your appointment to see if we can accommodate this.
- Sadly, we cannot provide you with hot drinks or snacks in the studio, only water will be available in disposable cups. If you will need to eat during your session, you will need to bring food with you at the start of your appointment as you will not be able to leave the studio and visit another store. You will be provided with a waste bag for food wrappings and you must dispose of this immediately in the bins provided and wash your hands. As ever, food cannot be consumed in the tattoo rooms/areas.
- We will not be able to tattoo certain parts of the body; including head, face, neck or chest.
- We are still a cash-only studio, so please come prepared with enough to cover your appointment. Always wash your hands after handling cash.
- IF YOU ARE SHOWING ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19, OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS SYMPTOMS (FEVER, NEW CONTINUOUS COUGH OR LOSS OF TASTE/SMELL) YOU MUST RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT AND NOT VISIT THE STUDIO. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A CONSENT FORM TO DECLARE YOU ARE SYMPTOM FREE.
If you have any questions about any of these guidelines, or about your visit to the studio, please contact us using the telephone numbers on our website.